Maine: Mid-July to Mid-October
Did You Know?
- Cauliflower prefers temperatures in the mid-60s
- It became popular in the mid-16th century in France
- Was originally grown in the US on the West Coast
- The Cauliflower odor gets stronger the longer it cooks
Cauliflower is very low in Saturated Fat, good source of protein, a very good source of Dietary fiber, Vitamin C, Potassium and others.
Raw Cauliflower (1 Cup)
- Calories: 25
- Calories from fat: 1
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g - 10%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 2g
- Vitaminc C - 77% of Daily Value
Buying & Storing Tips
Compact, creamy white surrounded by thick green leaves at any size you want. To store, refrigerate in a plastic bag for up to a week.