Our Delivery Process
In order to streamline our account management, we handle the transportation of our products from our dock to yours. Delivered pricing is available on both FTL and LTL freight. Our dedicated freight partners know the best!
Ready to buy Smith's Farm fresh produce?
Growing quality produce efficiently means following climate and seasons on the East Coast. We are constantly moving production centers to align overlapping seasons Our fresh broccoli and cauliflower follow seasons from summers in Maine to Fall in Georgia and NC to winters in Florida and back again. Our produce is always grown with the utmost care and sustainability regardless of location making sure that our customers always get the best quality product.
Smith's Farm Follows The Growing Season
- Moose are plentiful
- Home to Mt. Katahdin, endpoint of the Appalachian Trail
- 90% of the country’s lobster supply comes from Maine.
- Portland, Oregon is named after Portland, Maine. – HA!!
- MOST importantly, Maine is the home base to Smith’s Farm where we put love in every box of fresh produce.
- Home to the Original American Kazoo Company, was established in 1916 and currently remains the only metal Kazoo factory in North America.
- Estimated to only have 199 residents in the 2019 census!
Normand Park, GA
- We all know about how a sweet Georgia peach…
- …But what about how rockin’ Georgia broccoli!
- There are no dinosaur fossils in Florida…
- …But in the winter there is plenty of Smith’s Farm Fresh produce
- Florida produces the most oranges in America…
- …But believe it or not Broccoli has more vitamin C than oranges…even Florida oranges.
Grow with Smith's Farm
Smith’s Farm is dedicated to our vision of building more avenues to supply fresh, local, quality produce to our customers. We’re always looking for growing partners to share in this mission. Contact us today about how we can work together to strengthen farms and families.