- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a 12 muffin tin or line with muffin cups.
- Combine flax and water, set aside to thicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cashew milk and apple cider vinegar - this is a dairy-free alternative. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and grated cheese. Add flax mixture, cashew milk mixture, and (cooled) melted butter - stirring just to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling about halfway. Add one tree broccoli to each muffin tin, adding more batter to cover.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25-30 minutes, or until a golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Thank you to Spabettie for this awesome recipe!