- 1 head of Smith’s Farm cauliflower
- 1 head of Smith’s Farm broccoli
- 16 ounces white mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 scallions chopped (green parts)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 can (or to taste) chipotle chili peppers in adobo sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F. Move the rack to the middle.
- Add the Greek yogurt, chilis in adobo sauce, lime juice, garlic, and salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour dressing into a jar and set aside until needed.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-size florets. Cut the mushrooms into halves or quarters, depending on size of mushrooms. Add the broccoli and mushrooms to a baking sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets. Add the cauliflower to a food processor (you may need to do more than one batch), and process on low speed until the cauliflower resembles rice or couscous.
- Add the cauliflower rice to a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil and some salt to taste. Cook for 10 minutes (or until it’s as tender as you like) on medium heat, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Slice the avocado and scallions. Assemble the bowls and serve immediately.
Thank you to Salt & Lavender for this great recipe!