- 1 small head of Smith's Farm's cauliflower, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Put 1/4" of water in a medium pot. Add cauliflower and garlic, cover. Bring to a boil and cook until cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well, put cauliflower and garlic in food processor.
- Add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth, adding more milk if needed.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chives.
*Can be refrigerated up to 2 days, reheat before serving
Thank you to https://www.eatthis.com/mashed-cauliflower-recipe/ for this recipe!