- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- ½ large head of Smith's Farm's cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ large head of Smith's Farm's broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, heavy cream, & black pepper in a large bowl. Add the steamed cauliflower & broccoli florets, ½ of the bacon, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 3 tablespoons chives & mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and top with the colby & monterey jack cheese and the other half of the bacon.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or just until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
Thank you to Ev's Eats for this awesome recipe!