- 2 Cups of Smith's Farm's Broccoli
- 2 Cups Cauliflower
- 8 Slices Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Trim and cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Boil or steam until tender, approximately 10 minutes. Drain and cool completely. Trim and cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and add to a mixing bowl along with the cooked and cooled cauliflower.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined, then pour over the broccoli and cauliflower. Toss until the veggies are well coated.
- Cook and crumble the bacon. Then sprinkle the grated cheese, chopped green onion and crumbled bacon over the broccoli and cauliflower salad. Gently toss, then serve.
Thank you to Officially Gluten-Free for this recipe!