- 1 Honeycrisp appleseeded and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 large bunch of Smith's Farm broccoli chopped into florets (or 12 ounce prepared bag)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup sugar (or ¼ cup honey)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
In a mason jar, add dressing ingredients. Whisk and refrigerate until ready to use.
Using a large bowl, add all salad ingredients, except bacon. Toss together. Slowly pour the dressing over the salad and allow to sit for 30-60 minutes.
Sprinkle with bacon before serving.
Thank you to Ashleigh Evans for this delicious recipe!