- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 green onion, green and white parts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked and kept hot
- 4 cups of Smith's Farm broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Add green onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken broth and teriyaki sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Evenly divide brown rice among 4 plates or shallow bowls.
- Top each with about 1 cup each of chicken and broccoli.
Thank you to Kitty Tabby for this great recipe!