- 1 pound Smith’s Farm’s broccoli florets (about 10 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, and/or tarragon
- 4 cups cooked grains, such as farro, quinoa, and/or brown rice
- 2 mini seedless cucumbers, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby greens
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss broccoli with 2 Tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until charred and tender, 15–20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add eggs, cover, and cook 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water (keep cooking water boiling) and let cool. Peel eggs.
- Add sugar snap peas to boiling water and cook until bright green and just slightly tender, 1–2 minutes. Transfer to bowl with ice water.
- Purée yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, 1 cup herbs, 1 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Toss grains, 1/2 cup dressing, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl. Divide among serving bowls. Wipe out large bowl, then toss broccoli, snap peas, cucumbers, baby greens, and remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in bowl. Divide among serving bowls. Top with avocado slices, pumpkin seeds, and remaining 2 Tbsp. herbs. Slice eggs in half and add to bowls. Serve remaining dressing alongside for drizzling.
Thank you to https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/green-goddess-buddha-bowl for this exciting new recipe!