- 2 cups raw grated Smith’s Farm’s broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup ground linseed
- ½ t sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Transfer mixture to the lined baking tray and evenly press it into a rectangle. Make sure the layer is about 1 centimeter thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely and gently peel the parchment paper from the toast.
- Slice toast into 6 pieces.
- Store toast in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week. You can also make a larger batch and freeze it.
Thank you to https://blog.paleohacks.com/broccoli-toast-recipe/ for this great recipe!