- 1 lb Smith's Farm broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup refrigerated sour cream based French Onion Dip
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-oz) container French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chopped broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, French onion dip, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1/2 of the French fried onions.
- Spread broccoli mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Thank you to Plain Chicken for this delicious recipe!