- 16 ounces of cut Smith’s Farm broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate. Chop broccoli, so pieces are small (can be done in food processor).
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, red bell pepper, hot sauce, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spread mixture into pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven to bake for about 5 more minutes or until melted. Serve with crackers.
Thank you to Home Cooking Memories for this delicious recipe!