- 4 cups of fresh Smith's Farm's broccoli (chopped)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli in boiling salted water until tender, then drain.
- In a small bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, lemon juice, and curry. Set aside.
- In a 9 x 13 greased baking dish add broccoli and chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over top and mix together.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese. Combine bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Thank you to Six Sisters' Stuff for this recipe!