- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3-oz) bag real bacon bits (Oscar Meyer)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2-1/2 cups finely chopped fresh Smith’s Farm’s broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup crushed Ritz Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except Ritz crackers; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Thank you to Plain Chicken for this delicious recipe!