- 2 cups rice, cooked cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 cup of Smith’s Farm broccoli, par cooked
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tony’s creole seasoning
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- Over medium-low heat, heat 1 tsp of oil to a medium non-stick skillet.
- Depending on the size of skillet, add 2-3 1/3 C mounds of the rice mixture.
- Using the back of a non-stick spatula firmly press down on each rice mound. Shape outer areas to create a perfect circle if desired.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm.
Thank you to Petit Foodie for this great recipe!