- 4 cups finely chopped Smith’s Farm cauliflower reduced to 1 ½ cup dried cauliflower (see notes)
- ¼ cup superfine almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 large eggs divided
- everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add dried cauliflower, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, mozzarella, 3 eggs (the remaining egg is reserved for egg wash). Mix until everything is evenly combined and moist.
- Pack batter into a ½ cup measuring cup. Make sure to press down and compact it, to keep the batter from crumbling. Turn the measuring cup upside down onto prepared baking sheet and shake up a little so the batter slides out. When it slides out, it should still hold the form of the measuring cup, much like a cup of packed brown sugar.
- To shape bagels, use one finger to create a hole in the center. Then slowly widen and stretch out the hole. Use your hands to round the edges and top of the bagel. When you are finished, the bagel should be about the size of a cake donut and the surface should be as smooth as you can get it.
- Whisk the remaining egg. Brush on bagels. Sprinkle generously with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake bagels for about 21-22 minutes or until tops are a dark golden brown. When you apply pressure to the surface of the bagels, they should bounce back rather than collapse in. Allow bagels to cool slightly before eating
- Store any uneaten bagels in the fridge or freezer. Reheat in oven or toaster oven.
Thank you to Kirbie’s Cravings for this tasty recipe!