- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large head of Smith’s Farm cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- ¾ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash Tabasco Sauce (optional)
- Blue cheese dressing (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, milk, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, stir until combined.
- Place the cauliflower pieces in the batter and toss well to coat. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat (or microwave in a small bowl). Remove pan from heat to prevent the sauce from separating. Whisk in Frank’s, Worcestershire, and Tabasco until smooth and well combined.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss with buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Return to a baking sheet and bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with blue cheese dressing or ranch.
For the air fryer: Cook for 20 minutes at 390 degrees, flipping halfway through.
Thank you to Plantings and Pairings for this delicious recipe!