- 4 ozs hamburger lean ground
- 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Smith's Farm broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Rotel tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt divided
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsps low sodium chicken stock
Put your broccoli in a bowl with your chicken stock and cover with plastic wrap. Put in the microwave for 4 minutes, or until tender and cooked.
In a large skillet brown your hamburger and drain the grease if needed when it's done.
Add your Rotel tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well.
When your broccoli is finished cooking then add it to your skillet and toss with the hamburger mixture.
Add everything to a bowl and top with your shredded cheddar cheese.
Thank you to Shauna from The Best Blog Recipes for this awesome recipe!