- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 large fresh Smith's Farm's broccoli head, chopped small (about 4-5 cups florets)
- 1.5 lbs. nitrate-free turkey, or chicken sausage, sliced bite-size
- 1 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium- high heat, add the oil and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli, sun- dried tomatoes and sausage and cook, stirring constantly for about 7-8 minutes.
- Add in the corn and cooked quinoa.
- Stir to combine, and heat - about 3 additional minutes.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste, enjoy warm!
Thank you to https://cleanfoodcrush.com/fast-broccoli-sausage-quinoa-skillet-clean-eating/ for this awesome recipe!