- 1 head of Smith’s Farm’s broccoli
- 3 tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- Cut the broccoli into medium pieces.
- Transfer the broccoli to a food processor – work in batches if necessary.
- Pulse the broccoli until completely broken down into couscous-sized granules.
- Pull out any unprocessed pieces, transfer broccoli rice to a bowl and re-process the large pieces.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Place broccoli and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt, to taste.
Thank you to Andrea Martins from http://travelcooktell.com/broccoli-rice/ for this tasty recipe!