- 8 cups of Smith’s Farm’s broccoli florets
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or ghee)
- 1 cup parmesan
- Salt and fresh cracked white pepper to taste
1. In a medium saucepan or pot, heat broccoli florets in vegetable stock over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the liquid off and transfer to a food processor.
2. Add parmesan, olive oil, (or ghee) and minced garlic to the cooked broccoli. Mix the ingredients until they are thoroughly blended.
3. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, give a quick pulse to combine. Transfer the mashed broccoli to a serving bowl and add a dash of olive oil and sprinkle more parmesan if you like. Enjoy!
Thank you to https://www.eatwell101.com/mashed-broccoli-recipe#ing for this recipe!