- Olive oil, for brushing
- All-purpose flour, for work surface
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups of Smith’s Farm’s broccoli florets
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 6 ounces sliced cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll dough into a 16-inch round. Spread broccoli on bottom half of dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Top broccoli with ham and cheddar. Fold top half over and roll and pinch edges to seal. Brush off excess flour.
- Carefully transfer calzone to baking sheet. Lightly brush with oil, season with salt, and bake until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes. Thank you to Martha Stewart for this awesome recipe!