- 1 pizza dough
- 1 head of Smith’s Farm’s broccoli
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teasponn salt
- 1 taspoon pepper
- 5 scallions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (1 cup for inside and 1/2 cup for top)
- 1 egg (beaten and add 1 tablespoon water)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- First, in a bowl mix broccoli, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and scallions. Then add the cheese and mix again
- Next, roll out the pizza dough and then top with broccoli and cheese mixture (leave 1 inch border).
- Now, roll up the dough like a jelly roll and seal edges (see above clip)
- Next, brush egg over the top and sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Next, put in oven (on middle rack) for 15-20 minutes.
Thank you to Chop Happy for this great recipe!