- 8oz pasta
- 4 cups of Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 8oz brick of feta
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut broccoli florets into quarters and place them in a baking dish. Drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil and salt and pepper over the broccoli. Toss to coat the broccoli in the oil. Make space for the brick of feta in the middle of the broccoli and place it there. Drizzle more oil and black pepper on the top of the feta.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 35 minutes. While the feta and broccoli bakes, prepare half a pound of pasta. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water from the cooked pasta.
- Remove the feta and broccoli from the oven and immediately stir to combine. Pour in some of the pasta water until it's your desired creaminess. Add the warm cooked pasta into the pan and stir again. Finish the dish with lemon juice, lemon zest, and fresh basil. Stir once more to fully combine and serve.
Thank you to Mad About Food for this great idea!