- 2 fluffy naan flatbreads
- 2 TBSP melted butter or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 2 cups chopped Smith's Farm's broccoli florets
- 1.5 cups grated cheddar, Gouda, and Parmesan cheese (1+1/2 cups cheese total)
- 2-3 TBSP crumbled feta cheese
- Set your oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter with fresh minced garlic, parsley and basil and spread onto the naan. Bake for around 8-10 minutes straight on the rack until lightly golden with a fluffy center.
- Chop the florets from the raw broccoli until it looks more like confetti and less like baby trees. I suppose you should also pretend that's technical cooking terminology. Either blanch or steam the florets until bright green and tender. As a shortcut, I filled a bowl with the florets, poured boiling water from my Keurig over the broccoli and then waited a few minutes before draining with a mesh strainer. You haven't really lived until you've cooked broccoli with a coffee pot.
- After draining the water from the florets, return to the bowl and add cheddar, Gouda and Parmesan cheeses.
- Spread on the garlicky baked naan and top with crumbled feta. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy and melty perfection is reached. Slice and serve!
Thank you to https://peasandcrayons.com/2014/05/broccoli-and-cheddar-four-cheese-pizza.html for this great recipe!