- 8 cups of bite-size Smith's Farm cauliflower florets (1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- Position oven rack 6 inches from broiler.
- Bring a few inches of water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket. Steam cauliflower until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high. Spread the cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Space the florets evenly on the pan, then flatten with the bottom of a mason jar or sturdy glass. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place a small dollop of pesto on each floret. Broil until hot and starting to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
Thank you to Eating Well for this great recipe!