- Smith's Farm Broccoli
- Olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat olive oil over medium-heat in a large cast iron skillet. Add onions and cook for 5-8 minutes, until translucent.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, cayenne and pepper and whisk.
- Preheat your broiler. Move the rack to about 5 inches from the flame.
- Once the onions have cooked, spread the broccoli in the skillet. Top with chopped ham, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top. Don’t stir. Cook until edges begin to set, about 7-9 minutes.
- Transfer to broiler and broil for 2-5 minutes. Don’t walk away! Check every 1 minute. Frittata is ready when top is brown and eggs are set.
Thank you to I Heart Nap Time for this recipe!