- 3 cups shredded raw Smith's Farm cauliflower
- 1 cup old cheddar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Butter a mini muffin tin and preheat the oven to 205C / 400F.
- Shred the cauliflower using a food processor or a grater. This step is a bit messy if you’re doing it by hand, but since the kids are helping in the kitchen, there's probably already a mess.
- Once the cauliflower is shredded, place into a CLEAN dishtowel and squeeze out the excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well using a fork.
- Scoop out the mixture using a small scoop or a tablespoon-sized measuring spoon and press into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until they begin to golden. Eat them warm.
Thank you to Yummy Mummy Club for this delicious recipe!