- 1 large head of Smith's Farm's broccoli (approx 5 cups of florets)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
broccoli salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Add the bacon slices to a parchment lined baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until crispy. Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer to a paper towel to dry and cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, slice off all the broccoli florets and make sure they’re in bite-sized pieces. Add them to a large mixing bowl along with the red onion, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese.
- To make the dressing, add the mayonnaise and yogurt to a small bowl and stir together. Add the dressing to the mixing bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
Thank you to https://downshiftology.com/recipes/broccoli-salad/ for this recipe!