Did You Know?
- Juiced cabbage is known to help cure stomach aches
- A warm cabbage leaf compress can help relieve a headache
- It only likes to grow in cool temperatures
- Cabbage is considered Russia's national food
A good source of Vitamin C - more than oranges. Very rich in fiber. RIch source of beta-carotene.
Cabbage (1 Cup of Chopped)
- Calories 22
- Total Fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 16mg
- Potassium 151mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g
- Sugar 2.8g
- Protein 1.1g
Buying & Storing Tips
- If it's heavy for the size and has tight leaves, it's good.
- Refrigerate up to seven days in an airtight plastic bag.