- 1/2 pound whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
- 2 cups of Smith's Farm broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 of a Meyer lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spicy microgreens
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the dough out until it is very thin. For SUPER thin pizza, divide the dough into two, and roll out. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spread the dough with pesto. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, lemon zest, crushed red pepper flakes, and mozzarella.
- Drizzle the broccoli with 1 tablespoon of oil from the sun-dried tomatoes. Add the broccoli and top with 3-4 lemon slices. Sprinkle on the feta. Transfer to the oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese has melted. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with microgreens.
Thank you to Half Baked Harvest for this amazing recipe!