- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups of Smith's Farm Broccoli
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 160g pack marinated tofu pieces
- 2 x 250g pouches microwave rice
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the broccoli and pepper and stir-fry, over a high heat, for 3 mins. Add the tofu and cook for 1-2 mins, until crisp.
- Tip in the rice and stir-fry for 4 mins, breaking up the grains as they warm. Stir through the peas and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Mix the chilli, garlic, ginger, tamari, sweet chilli sauce and vinegar in a bowl. Pour it over the rice mixture and toss until coated and warmed through. To serve, spoon into bowls and scatter over the sesame seeds and spring onions.
Thank you to Real Food for this recipe!