- 2 lb Smith's Farm's broccoli florets washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 lb ground hot Italian sausage
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Break hot Italian sausage into pieces and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, until fully cooked through.
- Add broccoli to the sausage, floret side down.
- Add two tablespoons of water.
- Cover pan loosely with aluminum foil.
- Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is cooked to your liking.
Thank you to http://foodfash.com/2015/06/21/two-ingredient-dinner-sausage-broccoli/ for this awesome recipe!