- 1 (10.5 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz of sour cream
- 3 cups of cooked turkey, diced (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 box of stuffing mix, preppared - or leftovers
- 2 cups of fresh Smith's Farm broccoli
- 6 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, mix the chicken soup, sour cream & turkey OR 2 cups leftover gravy & turkey.
- Place the turkey mixture in a sprayed 8x11 casserole dish.
- Microwave broccoli for 2 minutes in pouch or box. If using fresh, boil for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Drain water from broccoli well. Sprinkle warmed broccoli on top of turkey.
- Cover broccoli mixture with prepared stuffing.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with American cheese.
- Bake for another 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and devour immediately!
Thank you to Num's The Word for this delicious recipe!