- 50g green curry paste (taste the paste for chili heat before using whole quantity)
- 1 x 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk
- 500ml water
- 450g of Smith's Farm's broccoli, chopped
- 200g baby spinach (reserve some leaves for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- coriander leaves
- Place the curry paste in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and water and bring to the boil.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 10 minutes until tender.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 2 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
- Remove from the heat and using a hand held stick blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 4 serving bowls and garnish with the rest of the spinach leaves, coriander and spring onion.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you to Heinstirred for this great recipe!