- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 med head of Smith's Farm's cauliflower, finely chopped
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- Combine the water, sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Add the milk and toss well. Add the cornstarch, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a wide, heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat. Add half of the cauliflower and cook 5 to 6 minutes, until crispy. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- Add all of the cauliflower back into the pan. Add the sauce and stir to coat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Serve hot.
Thank you to https://www.prevention.com/food-nutrition/recipes/g20455156/surprising-cauliflower-recipes/?slide=6 for this recipe!