- 3 cups of Smith's Farm's Broccoli, sliced
- ¼ cup Good Pesto
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Purple Onion, sliced
- 6 oz Feta, divided in half
- 6 Sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Whole Artichoke Hearts or 4 halved
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese, finely shredded
- 1 lemon, halved
- Handful of Olives
- Heat oven to 400.
- Toss the sliced broccoli in pesto and olive oil to coat. Use a pastry brush to make sure all florets are covered.
- Arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Top with sliced onion, sliced sundried tomatoes, artichoke, cherry tomatoes and half of the feta crumbled.
- Place the lemon halves face down on the pan along with the rest of the feta cheese and handful of olives.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle with mozzarella, and return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and serve with hot feta.
Thank you to https://www.inspectorgorgeous.com/2018/02/roasted-broccoli-feta-sundried-tomato/ for this recipe!