- 1.5 pounds chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 6 cups Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 6 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tsp lankanto monk fruit sweetener with erythritol
- 1 tsp xanthum gum
- 1 tbs water
- Toss sliced chicken in salt and pepper. Cook chicken in two batches. Heat one tablespoon of avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat high. Add half chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer cooked chicken to clean bowl. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet and cook remaining chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sesame oil, sweetener, xanthan gum, and water. Add sauce to a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Once the sauce starts to boil, reduce heat. Add cooked chicken and steamed broccoli and toss to coat in sauce. Remove from heat. Serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
Thank you to Meal Prep on Fleek for this awesome meal prep idea!