- 400g of Smith's Farm's broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 tbsps of sesame/ vegetable oil
- 4 salmon fillets (approx. 800g total)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2½ cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tbsps of fish sauce
- 4 tbsps of vegetable oil
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 30g of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 55g of peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C/ gas 6. Place the broccoli florets in a large roasting tin, scatter over the grated garlic, sprinkle over the oil and toss well to mix.
- Pop the salmon fillets into the roasting tin along with the broccoli, cover the tin tightly with foil, then transfer to the oven and bake for 20–25 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through to your liking.
- Meanwhile, mix together the spring onions, ginger, chilli, fish sauce, vegetable oil, lime zest and juice, coriander and peanuts. Taste and adjust the levels of fish sauce and lime juice as you wish.
- Remove the cooked salmon and broccoli from the oven and generously coat the salmon with dressing. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the broccoli, and serve immediately.
Thank you to Rukmini Lyer from The Roasting Tin for this recipe! https://sheerluxe.com/2017/03/30/roasted-salmon-broccoli-lime-chilli