- 1 head of Smith's Farm cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on medium-high heat. Saute the cauliflower florets without any oil, for about 3 minutes, until they get brown marks and soften a little. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl or shallow plate.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together.
- Drizzle the dressing over grilled cauliflower and mix well. Serve the roasted cauliflower salad warm or cold. Enjoy!
Thank you to Christina from Eat Well 101 for this delicious recipe!