- 1 large bunch of Smith's Farm's broccoli (about 1/2 pound)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash broccoli and dry very thoroughly. (Don’t skip drying — it’s important. You can even use a salad spinner if you have one, or just shake, shake, shake all the water out and then pat dry with a towel.)
- Cut into medium-sized spears and coat well with olive oil.
- Spread onto rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip each piece over and bake for 10 more minutes. Serve immediately.
Thank you to https://www.rachelcooks.com/2013/09/20/roast-broccoli-best-broccoli-ever/ for this great recipe!