The Rest of the Bowl:
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Beet Hummus
- Sauerkraut if desired
- Sliced Avocado
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- To prepare the broccoli, cut it into bite-sized florets. Toss with the oil and spices and lay out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- To prepare the chickpeas, rinse and drain your can of chickpeas so that they're completely dry. Discard any loose skins. Toss the chickpeas with the oil, salt, and spices, and lay out on a SEPARATE baking sheeting lined with parchment paper.
- Put both the chickpeas and broccoli into the oven on separate racks. Take out the broccoli after 20-25 minutes, then take out the chickpeas after 25-30 minutes.
- To make the bowls, add on a layer of kale (as much as you'd like). Add on the broccoli, chickpeas, avocado, pumpkin seeds, and sauerkraut (if using). Add on some beet hummus, or any hummus you'd like.
- mix everything together so that the hummus acts as a sauce.
Thank you to Well & Full for this delicious recipe!