- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 16-ounce package extra firm tofu, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3½ teaspoons tamari
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups of fresh Smith's Farm's broccoli florets
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium white beans, Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- Salt to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the olive oil, tofu, tamari and all the spices. Cook for 20 minutes, flipping occasionally. While the tofu is cooking, steam the broccoli until fork tender.
- Assemble the bowls by equally distributing quinoa, tofu, white beans and broccoli into each bowl. Top each bowl with about 2 tablespoons of pesto, and add salt to taste, if desired.
Thank you to Gluten-Free Living for this awesome recipe!