- 1 cup dry quinoa, (3-4 cups cooked)
- 2 cups vegetable broth, or water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 3 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Smith's Farm broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup baked tofu
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, (optional)
- Rinse quinoa using a fine mesh strainer. Place quinoa and water or vegetable broth in a medium pot over medium-high heat, bring to boil.
- Cover pot and reduce to simmer, cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Fluff with a fork and remove from heat.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add onions and cook until soft about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger, spring onions, curry powder, salt, and broccoli. Saute until broccoli florets are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in quinoa to fully coat, tofu nuggets and cayenne. Serve immediately.
Thank you to Michelle from Heal Their Steps for this awesome recipe!