- 6 cups of small Smith's Farm's broccoli florets
- 3 cups peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add about 3 teaspoons olive oil and the broccoli. Cook broccoli for 5 minutes and then add the peas. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until peas are thawed if they were frozen. Pour veggies into a big bowl and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once cooled add the remaining ingredients plus 1 teaspoon olive oil. Stir everything together and season with salt and pepper to taste. Can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, although broccoli and peas will lose their bright green color after a day or so.
Thank you to She Likes Food for this fantastic recipe!