- 4 c Riced broccoli
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3-4 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 Large eggs
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chopped onion, and cook for 2-3 minutes until it begins to soften.
- Pour the riced broccoli into the skillet, and stir to combine. Cook the riced broccoli for 4-6 minutes, or until it reaches the desired level of doneness. This is purely personal preference. If you prefer your riced broccoli to have more bite, cook it for less time.
- When the riced broccoli is just about done cooking, add in 3-4 tbsp of soy sauce, and stir to combine.
- Push the broccoli off to one side of the skillet, and crack two large eggs into the pan. Stir them around to scramble them, and mix them into the broccoli fried rice as they finish cooking.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Thank you to Stylish Cravings for this awesome recipe!