- 10 oz shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups washed and chopped kale
- 2 cups cleaned and shredded Smith's Farm's broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage (optional for color)
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery seeds
- Sunflower or Pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Prepare the cabbage, kale and broccoli and combine them in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt, pepper and celery seeds. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and mix until everything is covered in the dressing.
- Cover and let stand in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Kale & broccoli are really sturdy, so you can actually make this the day before and it will still hold up great.
A special thank you to https://thecheerfulkitchen.com/kale-broccoli-coleslaw/#.XES3gM9KhDU for this great recipe!