- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces of Smith's Farm broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese6 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F and grease or spray a pie pan (I used a 9.5-inch).
Steam broccoli to crisp tender.
In large bowl, beat eggs with heavy cream.
Stir in broccoli, cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper into egg mixture.
Pour the mixture into the greased pie pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until browned and fully set.
Thank you to Low Carb Yum for this recipe!