- 1 large bunch of Smith's Farm's broccoli (about 1 ¼ pounds), florets removed and sliced into small, bite-sized pieces
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes*
- ¼ cup chopped shallot or red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese OR thinly sliced kalamata olives (feta and kalamata olives provide a bold, salty punch- combined they overpower the other flavors, highly recommend choosing one)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- In a medium-sized serving bowl, toss together the broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, shallot or red onion, feta or olives and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
*For best flavor, let the salad rest for 30 minutes before serving so the broccoli has a chance to marinate in the bold, lemony dressing
Thank you to https://cookieandkate.com/2015/greek-broccoli-salad-recipe/ for this great recipe!